Actions and Detail Panel
Antwerp Startup Fair 2017 - Morning Track: Invest in startups
Tue 28 March 2017, 10:00 – 12:00 CEST
Considering investing in a Startup? Come to the second edition of the Antwerp Startup Fair!
Antwerp is home to a vibrant, active and fast-growing startup scene with a wide range of startup activities. The city and their partners joined forces again to organize the second edition of the Antwerp Startup Fair. And this edition, investors are welcome too!
On March 28th we'll set up camp in Antwerp from 10h till 12h. We will bring investors in direct contact with the brightest Startups and will provide networking tools to facilitate meetings.
Mid-February we’ll provide you with a portfolio of exclusively selected high-quality startups. We'll make sure you can focus on the essentials and we'll take care of the rest!
Programme Morning track
Only accessible for investors and startups after eligibilty check
10:00-12:00: Invest in Startups
Antwerp Startup Fair offers investors the opportunity to meet with an exclusively pre-screened selection of the brightest startups facilitated through a professional networking app.
Who should join?
- Everyone interested in investing in Startups.
Why you should invest in a Startup?
- Funding the future: by investing in startups you co-create revolutionary and life-changing technologies
- Increased innovation: cutting-edge ideas stem largely from startups, think AirBnB, kickstarter, Sparkcentral or Sing2pay
- Faster Response: given startups agile nature and familiarity with fast-changing environments.
- Create Value: A Startups primary goal is to create value to your company. Your succes is their succes
Stad Antwerpen - Startit@KBC - Telenet Kickstart - Mic Vlaanderen - VDAB - Voka - Wolters kluwer - Digipolis
Startups.be - Solvay Business School Students Entrepreneur Club - Student.be - Graduaid