Free-to-attend: Apprenticeship Reform & RoATP Workshop
Thursday 24th November, 9.30am – 12.30pm, East Durham College, Peterlee Campus
Continuing with our series of workshops, to take stock of the Apprenticeship reform programme, our next event is taking place on 24th November 2016. The aim is to improve understanding of recent ‘Reform’ policy developments and their associated implications and to assist Colleges in preparing for the changes by identifying and developing the new approaches which will be needed to be successful in delivering Apprenticeships in the future. The workshop will have two main aims:
1. Apprenticeship Reform – policy & funding
- To take stock – Where we are now?
- Transition Funding
- Levy and non-levy customers
- Digitial Apprenticeship Service (DAS)
2. Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP)
- Difference between ROTO & RoATP
- Process of applying to RoATP (quality, capacity & capability information, timescales)
- Procurement activity pre and post DAS
Attendees? The workshop is aimed at College staff involved in apprenticeships including: curriculum, business development and marketing staff. It may also be of interest to any staff involved in providing financial and quality information required as part of the RoATP registration process.
Please note this is for AoC member colleges and by invite only. If you are unable to register please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration from 9:30am with the workshop commencing promptly at 10am.
Places are limited and if over-subscribed the priority will be to ensure as many AoC member colleges as possible have at least one representative present.
Registration for this event will close on 15th November 2016 at 3:00pm