Apex Festival 9th-10th May 2015
ADVANCED e-TICKET SALES ARE CLOSED - TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE GATE TO PURCHASE
••• NOTICE TO TRACKDAY PEOPLE •••
YOU CAN PRE-BOOK TRACK SESSIONS NOW! Get your entry tickets here then use the Trackday Sessions e-Booking system to reserve your tracktime on:
Don't know about the Apex Festival? Here's a little to whet your appetite to come and have an action packed family fun weekend with us...
A unique festival of Show n' Go Go Go!
NEW FOR 2015:
• NEW Car and Motorbike Stunt Show in the paddock and on the track! High octane two and four wheel antics - with SparkyStunts.com
• NEW #PartyInThePaddock hosted by our friends at V-Dub Island and Headfunk, featuring a great line-up of ‘LIVE’ music at one end, with the infamous Silent Disco at the other!
• NEW OhSoRetro in partnership with Vagingit will host the main arena displays - including a new ‘Peoples Choice’ vote alongside the Show n Shine
• NEW Le Mans Challenge - Unique to Apex Festival, a fun challenge that YOU could be part of, think of drag racing on the twisty stuff, with a Le Mans style sprint to the cars first!
• NEW Show n Go awards presented by Vagingit - If you participate in a track day session you can be part of the Show n Go as voted by the public in the paddocks!
• NEW activities throughout the venue - from the extreme to the hilarious fun sideshows to take part in ( Including a unique wheelie machine where you can wheelie a sports bike!)
...and that’s just some of the NEW content for 2015… there are so many other opportunities for YOU to participate and have fun at Apex...
• FREE Circuit Parade Laps
• Trackday Sessions
• FREE kids activities
• Circuit Action
• Swap Meet
• Over 50+ traders booked in
• Drive-In Movie
• Kids Entertainment
• Paddocks to Explore
• Race Pace Passenger Rides
• Artisan Food Outlets
• Demo Cars
• Drift Taxi Rides
• And much more!
This is not a static show! The Lydden Hill Race Circuit ( just 10mins from the Dover International Ferry & Tunnel Ports - ideal for our European visitors! ) will once again be the fantastic venue for the events and entertainment over the weekend, where YOU can be part of the on track spectacle!
The race circuit is the focal point for the weekends activities with racing, drifting, exhibition features, demo cars from all over Europe, and plenty of trackday sessions where YOU can take your vehicle (whatever it may be!) out on the track for some safe, fast fun. There will be the hugely popular Circuit Parade laps for everyone to join in, where you can literally take your ride and passengers out on the track for some fantastic photo opportunities circumnavigating the same track you have just seen the race cars tearing up the tarmac on!
Fancy a race pace passenger ride? Many of the demo cars and drift cars will be offering sessions where you can have a thrilling ride around the circuit - albeit fast laps in a racer or sideways antics in a drift car!
There is plenty to keep you occupied all day and evening, with a big Show n Shine arena, Car displays and features, an open paddock to explore, and of course the popular Drive-in Movie which kicks off the Saturday nite entertainment which also includes a Silent Disco.
Catering will be by independents for all you ‘foodies’ who like great quality grub, ranging from artisan organic foods to the hugely popular Wood Fired Pizza's, A La Margarida, Westlands BBQ, Monkshood Coffee and the Lydden Cafe...
If you haven’t been to Lydden Hill before, you are in for a visual and aural treat! There are spectacular views of the entire circuit from virtually everywhere in the venue. You have the chance to park around the perimeter of the track itself too, so not to miss a moment of the action!
We're proud to present a truly family friendly event, yes that includes well behaved family dogs too, which are welcomed to the event! (typical pet etiquette rules apply). the vast majority of kids activities are 100% FREE all weekend - families love the fact that the kids zone is ideally placed so you can keep one eye on the kids and the other on all the action.. so it's smiles all round! This year we will have even more FREE fun activities and welcome distractions for our young guests.
This year under 16's go FREE* with every pre-booked e-Ticket - these are only available online in advance.
*Every Adult advanced booked e-Ticket includes free admission for up to 3 under 16's per paying adult. This exclusive offer is only available for pre-booked e-Tickets and not available on the day, where full price tickets will be applicable.
Make sure you ‘LIKE’ us on Facebook, to keep up to date with all the breaking news, schedule and announcements… there will be a lot as we confirm even more features and activities over the coming weeks, so don’t miss out.. ‘LIKE’ the Apex Festival page now!
The 2015 Apex Festival is set to be another action packed weekender, with lots of fantastic opportunities for visitors to be part of the spectacle both on and off the track! Can’t wait to see you there!
Track action 9am - 6pm on Saturday 9th May along side the many other diplays and features around the track - Followed by the Drive-In Movie and evening entertainment.
Track action from 10am - 4pm on Sunday 10th May - show finishes at 5pm.
Don't take our word for it!
Here is what some of the magazines and forum posts have said about the Apex Festival:
“A scorcher in every sense of the word... very much a family-friendly show...
certainly a show to add to the must-do list”
“It was an AWESOME show and a breath of fresh air.
The track action was great….
” da’ Fandango – excerpt from a post in volkszone VZi
“...all roads lead to the Apex Festival...if you haven't got a ticket already then get a move on, it's going to be a blinder!!! :) :) “
Cool Flo Vintage
“...could be a UK version of Spa :) how cool would that be”
strokeit – excerpt from a post in volkszone VZi
“A great concept... a slick and well organised event... a mix of static and track action... we will be back for more”
“I went today and have the same sentiments....
WHAT A FRICKIN GREAT PLACE FOR A SHOW!!!!...”
stodge – excerpt from a post in volkszone VZi
"Apex was a whole new take on a UK VW show, offering a breath of fresh air to the show calendar – we will be back for sure!"
David Ward – VW Heritage
“What a day! It started when I got to my friend Jez Parson's workshop this morning on the way to the Apex Festival. He said 'Why not take my Bus?' I thought he was joking – but he wasn't... ...Then I got a ride in the Race Taxi – same engine with twin turbos and built for the track. The show is a belter... ...GO!”
Ivan McCutcheon – VolksWorld
Read the full magazine Show Reviews on our website www.apexfestival.co.uk
1) This ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of Lydden Hill Race Circuit (the "Venue") and any relevant motor racing governing bodies including the MSA, and is valid for the date and that day's duration of the event shown (the "Event").
2) Any person entering the Venue does so at his/her own risk and that neither the Venue, or Apex Festival (the "Organiser"), can be held liable for any risk, danger/loss, including bodily harm, personal property damage/loss, or any other incident arising from attendance at the Event whether occurring before, during or after the Event, with the exception of incidents arising from gross negligence and/or wilful misconduct.
3) WARNING - Motor sport can be dangerous - and all persons entering the Venue shall co-operate by (i) complying with all instructions and guidelines given by stewards, marshall's safety personnel and other legally authorised persons, (ii) producing a valid ticket on request, and (iii) submitting to inspections and allowing removal of unauthorised objects.
4) It is forbidden to use, possess, hold or bring the following items without limitation to be assessed at the discretion of the stewards: glass (including all bottles and jars), bonfires, unlicensed/unauthorised motor vehicles of any type, weapons, projectiles, other objects identified by stewards, safety personnel or other authorised persons which may affect security or safety at the Event.
5) All tickets remain the property of the Organiser and are not transferable. In the event of a breach of this clause, tickets shall be delivered upon request.
6) Any person entering the Venue acknowledges that it is a public event and agrees that use may be made free of charge of his/her voice, image and likeness by means of live or recorded video display, broadcast or other transmission or recording, photographs or other current or future media technologies.
7) Any ticket holder whose actions are inconsistent with or whose tickets have not been obtained in accordance with these terms and conditions will be refused entry or expelled with no right to refund.
8) The Organisers reserve the right to vary, and/or amend, and/or cancel [under unforeseen circumstances], any/all advertised events or programmes or schedule at any time.
9) Due to cancellation of the Event credit values will be at the sole discretion of the Organiser and under no circumstances will a cash refund be issued.
10) The purchaser of the ticket shall indemnify and hold the Venue/the Organiser harmless from and against all damages and liabilities suffered or incurred in connection with a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
11) In the event that any provision(s) of these Terms and Conditions be declared void, ineffective or unenforceable by any competent court, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect.
12) The acceptance of the ticket and entry to the Venue shall be deemed full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and rules and regulations referred herein.
13) Any children under the age of 16 must be accompanied into the venue to a maximum ratio of 3 children to 1 adult.
14) All advanced booked ticket sales are final and no refunds will be given.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.