The Practitioner-level course has been designed to give the delegate a knowledge and understanding of Agile Project Management to apply and tailor it to a given scenario situation. It provides delegates with an understanding of how the Agile Project Management process can enable planning, management and control of successful Agile projects.
This course will be delivered by Vic Page, the Chief Examiner of the APMG AgilePM certification.
The course follows the official APMG Agile Project Management syllabus. During the 4 days you will have ample opportunities to discuss and experience the following topics:
- What is Agile? Choosing an appropriate Agile approach
- Philosophy, Principles and Project Variables
- Preparing for Success
- The DSDM Process, Products & Lifecycle
- The People – Agile Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Practices - Prioritisation and Timeboxing
- Planning and Control throughout the Lifecycle
- Other practices: Facilitated Workshops, Modelling, and Iterative Development
- Roles and Responsibilities – the PM view
- Agile Project Management – through the lifecycle
- The Effective Use of the Products
- Deliver on time – Combining MoSCoW Prioritisation and Timeboxing
- People, Teams and Interactions
- Requirements and User Stories
- Estimating – How and When
- Project Planning through the Lifecycle
- Quality – Never Compromise Quality
- Risk management
- Tailoring the approach
Who Should attend:
Project Managers, Team Leaders, Scrum Masters & Agile Developers; this is a great course for Agile Practitioners of all levels and roles.
This course is Certified by APMG, upon successful completion of the course and exam you will receive the Agile PM Practitioner Certificate.
Scrum Alliance: 10 SEUs (Cat C)
PMI: 10 PDUs
Exam Format: The Foundation exam is sat at the end of day 3 and the Practitioner exam is sat at the end of day 4.
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 mins duration
- Closed book
Contact: email@example.com Tel: +44 (0)203 633 0277
Cancellations & Refunds
A full refund will be issued if you cancel your registration at least 10 working days before the event start date. After this period, the following fees will be deducted from the booking fee.
5-10 working days’ notice: 50% of course fee
0-5 working days’ notice: 100% of course fee