San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us to sharpen your competitive edge and return to work with a fresh energy for all capture, proposal, bid and pursuit disciplines. Regardless of your role, experience or seniority, the opportunities to develop new insights are vast.
The 2015 APMP UK Skills Development Conference is the must attend personal and professional development event. It is focused exclusively on you, the bid and your profession.
Join us on 21st and 22nd October to:
- Gain valuable new skills to improve your bidding performance
- Learn how to get better results from world-class motivational speakers
- Challenge the status quo with emerging techniques and facilitated workshops
- Attend specialist briefing sessions to hone your competitive bidding process
- Develop industry-wide recognition of your skills through APMP Certification
- Enhance your career by networking with fellow bid professionals
Reasons to attend:
- Insightful and motivational keynote speakers sharing their unique perspectives and experiences for your benefit
- A full day dedicated to helping you gain industry-recognised bid and proposal accreditations
- Certification courses available for all delegate levels
- 25+ skills sessions with industry experts across all capture, proposal, bid and pursuit disciplines
- Specially sourced briefing sessions on relevant topics you need to know for successful competitive bidding and strategy
- Facilitated debating throughout the sessions for interaction between all speakers and delegates
- Frequent delegate networking sessions to expand your contact base and bidding perspective
- Celebrate the achievements and contributions of your fellow bid professionals at the Black Tie 2015 Conference Networking and Awards Dinner
- Meet exhibitors demonstrating the latest innovations, services and software to support your bidding activities
Conference Venue - Park Inn Hotel, Heathrow, London, UB7 0DU
Situated close to Central London and adjacent to Heathrow Airport, the Park Inn offers a modern and stimulating conference and hotel facility with excellent transport links.
Please book directly with the hotel by calling the reservations department on +44 (0)208 759 9991
Free parking is available to all delegates. All vehicle's must be registered on arrival to avoid a parking fine.
More information: Please contact our conference team if you would like further information on attending, award sponsorship, exhibiting or advertising at this year’s summit. We look forward to seeing you in October for another highly successful event.
- Further conference details are available at: http://conference2015.apmpuk.co.uk/
- Purchased tickets are transferable but non refundable
- APMP membership numbers are required when booking Member tickets
Membership numbers can be found on the APMP web site www.apmp.org/
- Hotel bookings should be made directly with the hotel.
We look forward to seeing you in October,
The APMP UK Conference team,
APMP UK Annual 2015 Skills Development Conference
21-22 October 2015 | Park Inn Hotel, Heathrow, London, UB7 0DU
When & Where
Association of Bid and Proposal Management Professionals
APMP (Association of Bid and Proposal Management Professionals) is the international body which defines and supports best practice in the areas of bids, proposals and business acquisition.
As a group of like-minded professionals and companies, we promote and share proven techniques, tools and experiences with and amongst our membership.
APMP UK, the UK Chapter of APMP, holds regular friendly networking events covering interesting and relevant subjects which include engaging with current procurement practice and the art and science of pitching. APMP is a not-for-profit professional association; APMP UK is run by volunteers. Come and hear what we have to say.
The APMP mission is to advance the arts, sciences, and technology of new business acquisition and to promote the professionalism of those engaged in those pursuits.