Additional event due to popular demand
Hull CVS together with Awards for All would like to invite you to an information workshop aimed at local groups who wish to learn more about applying for an Awards for All grant
Awards for All will fund not-for-profit voluntary and community groups, schools, health bodies or parish and town councils.
Projects will need to show that they will meet at least one of the following four outcomes:
- People have better chances in life, with better access to training and development to improve their life skills
- Stronger communities, with more active citizens, working together to tackle their problems
- Improved rural and urban environments, which communities are better able to enjoy
- Healthier and more active people and communities
The workshop will include:
- Case studies of local groups who have successfully applied for a grant
- The application process
- An overview of the programme
One to one surgeries will also be available to discuss your own project in more detail
Light refreshments will be provided
When & Where
Hull Community and Voluntary Services (Hull CVS)
A registered charity, Hull CVS has been supporting the sustainable development of voluntary and community groups and promoting volunteering in Hull since 1981.
Our work is guided by the values of promoting justice, equality and improving quality of life.
Whether you are a small community-led group or a large one with paid members of staff Hull CVS is here to help you.