Appreciative Inquiry Essentials - The Spirit, Ethos and DNA of AI
- Leading or affected by change/transformation?
- Facing resistance to change or change-fatigue in the organisation?
- Looking for a different approach? One that engages everyone and builds on their strengths?
- Curious about Appreciative Inquiry and strengths-based generative change?
- Aware of AI interviews or the 4D/5D process and wondering what else AI can offer?
Our newly-designed 2.5 days learning programme will introduce you to the spirit, ethos and DNA of AI in a focused and engaging way. Through experiential learning approaches, we will visit the following topics:
- What are the DNA building blocks behind Appreciative Inquiry?
- The difference between 'Being AI' and 'doing AI'
- Simple tools, techniques and processes to develop your AI skills and mindset
- The generative power of Appreciative Inquiry - how to move forward even in challenging situations
While we will cover some of the well-known and widely-practiced approaches to using AI, we will start elsewhere with the underlying mindset. This will free you up to practice AI more flexibly in the most appropriate ways to your context and emerging situations.
Join us for a freshly designed learning experience on Appreciative Inquiry for the 21st century!
This workshop is running for the first time in this new design and we would like to prototype it with up to 12 participants. Following the workshop we would like to have your detailed feedback to improve the design further. If this sounds like something for you, please get in touch!
Questions? Please contact Julie (firstname.lastname@example.org) or David (email@example.com).