Are you ready for the Apprenticeship Levy?
In Spring 2017 the government funding of Apprentices in England is changing....
Employers with a pay bill over £3 million will be required to contribute to the new Apprenticeship Levy – whether they already employ Apprentices or not.
DON'T MISS TYNEMET'S APPRENTICESHIP LEVY EVENT
This is your invitation to find out how the Apprenticeship Levy will affect you and your business.
Special guest, Gillian Miller, Regional Director of Association of Colleges North East will be able to answer all of your questions on the upcoming Apprenticeship Levy event:
- Paying the Apprenticeship Levy
- What counts as your pay bill
- Calculating what you have to pay
- How to pay levy
- Employers who already pay into an existing industry levy scheme
- Accessing money paid under the Apprenticeship Levy
- Buying Apprenticeship Training
VENUE: Tyne Metropolitan College, Coast Road Campus
DATE & TIME: 30th September 8.30am to 10am
For more information email Sarah Stoves firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 229 5179
THIS IS A FREE EVENT, REFRESHMENTS WILL BE AVAILABLE
This event is in conjunction with South Tyneside College.