San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
For this talk Jodie will talk about how the social networks work in Maidenhead, highlighting the downsides to a Facebook only strategy and how you should at least be aware of the other networks and what they do for you. Also to stress that it's ok to be a technophobe, lots of people are!
Jodie will be running a workshop on this very topic based on feedback from Maidenhead Business Girls. The workshop has been created as a real ‘hands on’ course to help you build your confidence using Twitter and Instagram.
Click here for workshop details.
Make better Videos - Marissa Holden
Are you frightened of making your own videos? Or have you tried, but they just don’t look good enough? I can help with some top tips on creating better videos, how to present yourself and deliver good content.
Video is the biggest growing marketing opportunity for businesses, whether small or large. Everyone is using online video to consume content. YouTube is now the second biggest search engine in the world, google loves it and Facebook loves it. To be seen you need video!
0915 to 0930 Arrive and Registration
0930 to 1010 Welcome and 1 minute introductions
1010 to 1030 Jodie Humphries - Using Instagram & Twitter
1030 to 1050 Marissa Holden - Using Video
1050 to 1100 Q & A with Jodie & Marissa
1100 to 1130 Networking
Marissa is a former broadcast journalist who worked at Sky News and the BBC for 13 years, writing, interviewing, producing and reading the news. After bursting into tears at work because of a particularly harrowing story, she decided to leave to focus on making good news. Now she runs Holden Media Productions, which creates compelling and engaging business stories for companies and individuals. To get in touch call 07919 212571 or email email@example.com
When & Where
Amanda is a seasoned Marketing & Social Media professional with over 20 years of experience. Amanda is the founder of The Business Girls Network, an online and offline community providing local women in business with the training, support and empowerment they need, to be the very best they can be.
Terms & Conditions
- Strictly no refunds once booked.
- TBGN reserves the right to cancel the meet up without notice.
- TBGN will not be held responsible for any issues arising relating to the venue or speakers.
- By attending an event, the attendee agrees to any photography, content from the workshop to be used for marketing purposes.
- Attendees are responsible for all technology and power cables. It is NOT the responsibility of the organiser if the attendees lose power during an event.
- Please read the individual workshop details to make sure you understand the content of the workshop. If you have a question, please contact the organiser prior to booking the workop. Refunds will not be given if you simply decide the workshop is not for you.