Actions and Detail Panel
Archery Instructor Course
Sat, 12 Nov 2016, 09:00 – Sun, 13 Nov 2016, 18:00 GMT
The Archery GB Instructor Award is the new entry level training course for people working in leisure, recreation and educational environments. The course is focussed on training learners to deliver fun and safe introductory archery sessions.
• You don’t need any previous archery experience.
• You need to be 17 years old or above.
About the course
• The course will be delivered over 2 days - 9am-6pm on both days
• There is a short practical assessment at the end.
• Conﬁdently lead your own archery sessions!
• Work with beginners of all ages and ability.
• Use your training in leisure, recreation or educational environments.
The course involves
Shooting arrows ➤Delivering mini sessions ➤Selecting equipment ➤Setting up a range ➤Designing games.