San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Used a variety of scales and media
- Discovered how different techniques require different approaches
- Worked from townscapes and panoramic views
- Studied interiors
- Expanded their knowledge of drawing materials
- Learnt the techniques of architectural detailing
- Gained a fascinating insight into the development of London’s built environment
- Saturday 19 November 2016
- Saturday 17 December 2016
- Saturday 21 January 2017
- Saturday 18 February 2017
- Saturday 18 March 2017
- Saturday 15 April 2017
All materials are provided, but we ask that you bring your own lunch.
Places are limited. Any questions? Email our Learning team at email@example.com or call 020 7440 4247.
Benedict O'Looney is an expert architect, draftsman and architecture lecturer, and runs a practice that worked on the regeneration of Peckham Town centre. He has previously worked for two of the UK’s most renowned architects - Nicholas Grimshaw and Will Alsop. He is also a former president of the London Sketch Club, and is the chair of Southwark Conservation Areas Advisory group.
Unfortunately, we can't give refunds for any missed sessions.
Save This Event
When & Where
Sir John Soane's Museum
"This little museum is one of the most atmospheric
and fascinating in London" Lonely Planet
Sir John Soane's house, museum and library at No.13 Lincoln's Inn Fields has been a public museum since the early 19th century. Preserved as it was at the time of his death in 1837, the Museum displays his outstanding and eclectic collection of artefacts including paintings, sculpture, drawings, furniture and even a sarcophagus of an ancient Egyptian king.
The Museum is open Tuesday - Saturdays (except Bank Holidays) 10am-5pm, and entry is free.