This workshop is for anyone applying for housing through Wolverhampton Homes.
You will need to book on this workshop if:
- you are applying for your first tenancy or
- you have had problems in a previous tenancy
At the workshop, you will find out how to get ready for a tenancy.
- Now that you've applied for housing, what happens next?
- How much will it cost to rent a flat or house?
- What does the flat or house come with?
- How can you get ready in case you are offered a tenancy?
- What will your rights and responsibilities be as a tenant?
- What other services does Wolverhampton Homes offer?
- Are you ready for a tenancy?
The workshop is not a drop in session so please be prompt. It will last about two hours.
This is a free workshop - just register for your free "ticket".
Need to cancel? If your plans change and you can't come along - please log back into Eventbrite to cancel your ticket so someone else can take your place. Then book yourself on another workshop.