Actions and Detail Panel
Are You Ready' Workshop - for non-English speakers
Tue 1 November 2016, 14:30 – 16:30 GMT
Are You Ready? This workshop is for anyone applying for housing through Wolverhampton Homes.
This workshop is ONLY for applicants where English is NOT their first language.
The workshop is available in lots of different languages.
At the workshop, you will find out how to get ready for a tenancy.
- Now that you've applied for housing, what happens next?
- How much will it cost to rent a flat or house?
- What does the flat or house come with?
- How can you get ready in case you are offered a tenancy?
- What will your rights and responsibilities be as a tenant?
- What other services does Wolverhampton Homes offer?
- Are you ready for a tenancy?
The workshop is not a drop in session so please be prompt. It will last about two hours and drinks will be provided.
This is a free workshop - just register for your free "ticket".
Need to cancel? If your plans change and you can't come along - please log back into Eventbrite to cancel your ticket so someone else can take your place. Then book yourself on another workshop.