This Yoga Workshop with Jeni will focus on strength and mobilising to play with inversions with the accompaniment of relevant delicious doTERRA Essential Oils including strengthening and centreing Frankincense and enlivening Peppermint.
- Once you have booked your place you will be sent a basic health questionnaire to make sure that we are aware of any relevant health issues.Please ensure you return this by email before the day.
- Booking on the door will be available for £35, cash only, subject to avaiability.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
- Please bring a jumper and socks or similar for Savasana and relaxation parts of the class.
- Mats and blocks will be provided but please feel free to bring any of your own.
Playing with upside-down postures in a Yoga practice can be envigorating, empowering and challenging. In this workshop we will look at alignment and strength required for various inversions and you will be invited to explore various progressions of inverted Asana. We will look at what factors inhibit and what factors assist an inversion practice including breathing techniques - pranayama, focus - drishti, and attitude.
This workshop is suitable for all levels but some previous experience of Yoga practice and inversions is recommended.
The Oils used in this workshop will motivate a sense of strength, courage and clarity. Using only the purest and beneficial oils - doTERRA Pure Natural Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils including Frankincense for it's grounding and healing properties and also as it is beneficial for clarity of the mind; Peppermint for to enliven and refresh qualities; and Clary Sage to for its purifying and soothing qualities.
To ensure that you get the most out of these exquisite oils, they will be available for inhaling, applying to the skin and drinking in your water during the class. They will also be available to purchase after the class should you want to create your own AROMA YOGA experiences at home.
This class will be held at:
32 Cubitt Street
London WC1X 0LR
Only Connect is London's creative Criminal justice charity, rooted in community. Their vision is a more connected society where we all choose a crime free life. Working with Londoners aged 16+ with recent experience of the justice system, equipping them with the necessary skills, attributes and positive networks to progress into education, training and employment.