Actions and Detail Panel
Aromatherapy for Beginners Workshop
Sun 26 March 2017, 12:00 – 15:00 BST
Experience and learn about the incredible power of nature's medicine cabinet in this introductory workshop.
Essential oils can enhance so many areas of your daily life. They're often used for immune support, relaxation and sleep, stress relief, emotional balance, skin care, respiratory health, muscle tension and pain and toxic free cleaning.
This introductory course will cover all you need to know to get started with using pure therapeutic grade essential oils to support your physical health and emotional well-being.
You’ll come away with the following knowledge;
- The history of aromatherapy
- An understanding of aromatherapy and essential oils
- Methods of extraction
- Introduction to 10 of the most commonly used essential oils and their properties
- Why potency and purity matter
- Different application methods
- How to create therapeutic and aromatic blends
- Different base/carrier oils
I will be offering some wonderful discounts and promotions on the essential oils we will be working from after the class.