Actions and Detail Panel
Aromatherapy Massage Practitioner Diploma (Level 3) Two and Half Day Course
Mon, 2 Oct 2017, 10:00 – Tue, 3 Oct 2017, 16:00 BST
On this course you will learn the properties of 30 of Aromatherapy oils, how to blend the oils and how to use them to perform a relaxing tailored massage using the different Aromatherapy oils . What oils to use in Pregnancy Massage. This is a Level 3 course in accordance with the National Occupational Standards.
COURSE CONTENT & WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The History and benefits of Aromatherapy
- Your working environment
- Code of practice and insurance for therapists
- Consultation process including contra-indications
- Contra-actions and aftercare advice
- Carrier Oils
- Knowledge and safe use of 30 essential oils
- How to blend oils
- Use of essential oils in pregnancy
- Other methods of using essential oils
- Anatomy & physiology specific to Aromatherapy
- The Aromatherapy treatment and routine
Please note that you will be required to complete and record 100 hours of case studies, i.e treat 20 people 5 times and will be issued your certification on completion of the case studies and final asessment.
This course is for complete beginners or existing therapists, no previous experience required to attend. Anatomy and Physiology is pre-requisite for this course. We offer a home study course that you can study at the same time as the Aromatherapy Massage.
Aromatherapy Massage is a perfect 'starter' course for individual's who are just beginning their therapy career, as well as a useful addition to the established therapist's range of skills.
THIS COURSE IS ACCREDITED WITH THE FOLLOWING AWARDING BODIES
THIS COURSE IS AWARDED 298 CPD POINTS