Actions and Detail Panel
Aromatouch Technique Certification Training -Taunton
Sat 8 April 2017, 10:00 – 17:00 BST
About the Aromatouch Technique training.
doTERRAs AromaTouch Technique is a clinical approach to applying essential oils along energy meridians and visceral contact points of the back and feet to help stimulate and balance sympathetic and para-sympathetic nervous systems of the body. The AromaTouch technique improves well-being by reducing physical and emotional stressors and by supporting healthy autonomic function. The technique is simple and intuitive and uses doTERRAs Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils for an unparalleled grounding experience.
Who is this course for? … anyone- no prior experience necessary as full training provided.
- Cost - £125 Price Includes:
- An AromaTouch Kit – A full set of the 8 AromaTouch Techniques oils (5ml)
- Training manual
- Certification from DoTerra.
What to bring:
- 2 large bath towels or single sheet to cover massage table and a blanket to cover your body during the treatment
- A pillow for leg support
- Wear comfortable clothing
- A small cushion or towel to roll up so that your head is comfortable as you lay face down whilst receiving an AromaTouch treatment
- Notebook and pen
- Lunch and snacks. A bottle of water to keep you hydrated
The day’s schedule will be:
- Approximately two and a half hours of instruction and demonstration.
- Meal break
- Approximately four hours of hands-on technical application with three rotations.
- Each participant will give an ArōmaTouch, receive an ArōmaTouch, and help facilitate the third at their table.
- Plan on a minimum of six hours to complete your training. Training starts promptly at 10:00 am. Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before.
Refund policy: In the event of minimum numbers not being met, a full refund will be given, or your payment transferred to the next available AromaTouch training date. Payment is non-refundable after booking. You may transfer your place to another person or we will offer you another date as long as minimum numbers have been met.
Confirmation of attendance: Due to popular demand and limited numbers, payment is required to secure your place. Early booking recommended.
We reserve the right to cancel any training in the event of severe weather, illness, or lack of attendance or unforeseen circumstance. If we need to cancel, a 100% refund of your training will be sent to you, and we will make our absolute best effort to reschedule that event for a later date. This refund will not include travel and or lodging and other expenses only the ATT training when paid in advance.
Please contact Elena Vinokourova on 07932387621 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
Please note that Aromatouch Training will be held at a private house (South London). When you register I will send you full location details. It is easily accessible by public transport and free parking available.
I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.