Actions and Detail Panel
Arrows Group Foundation Charity Dinner (supported by Royal Bank of Scotland...
Wed 23 November 2016, 18:30 – 23:30 GMT
Join us for an evening of Fun Fundraising and Bidding as we raise funds to help Arrows Group Foundation tackle child poverty.
Drinks reception followed by a delicious formal dinner with wine (other drinks packages available), with time for networking towards the end of the night.
Silent and Public Auctions guaranteed to get you involved and bidding.
Prizes include ‘money can’t buy’ experiences such as:
- Training day and coaching sessions at your local rugby club with Lee Byrne, retired Welsh RFC and British & Irish Lion
- Personal rowing session for 4 on Eton Dorney Greg Searle MBE, double-Olympic medallist
- Dancing lesson with Robin Windsor from BBC1's hit show Strictly Come Dancing
- Signed top from Richie McCaw, the All Blacks rugby legend
- Pair of headphones signed by Maxi Jazz, lead vocalist from Faithless
- 8 Tickets to the England v Italy RBS Six Nations 2017 game at Twickenham
- Certified piece of rock from the summit of Everest, courtesy of Kenton Cool, one of the world’s leading high-altitude climbers
- Spa weekend for two at The Grange Spa, voted top UK spa four years running
- Personalised tour for 6 people in the Dolomites (via ferrata) with SL Treks
- Signed Chelsea shirt and goalkeeping gloves
- ...and more to be announced!
All proceeds go to the Arrows Group Foundation to support disadvantaged children in India.
Dress Code: Black Tie
Event ends 11:30pm
TEXT YOUR DONATIONS
If you can't make it on the night but would still like to contribute, you can text a donation:
Text AGFA16 £10 to 70070 to donate to Arrows Group Foundation and make a difference today. (JustTextGiving by Vodafone.)