The Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery and The Food & Drink Events Company are inviting you to experience the Arts Council Collection as you've never seen it before.
After the success of their initial art-inspired partnership event, “An Enchanted Evening” in February, the museum is opening its doors, after-hours once again, for this first-time collaboration with the Arts Council to the culture-loving public of Birmingham.
On Saturday December 3rd, you are invited to enjoy viewing critically acclaimed pieces of sculpture and paintings, curated by artist Ryan Gander. To enhance the experience, there will be live blues music from Christina Shergold and a glass of bubbles from award-winning English wine maker, Three Choirs Vineyard. The museum’s curator of modern art, Lisa Beauchamp, will also be on-hand during the event to answer all your questions about the exhibit.
There are two timeslots to choose from:
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- 8:00pm - 9:30pm
Your ticket (priced at £10) includes:-
- Access to the Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery after it has closed to the general public
- A chance to enjoy Ryan Gander's curated collection of Arts Council works
- A delicious glass of bubbly from local, award-winning producers Three Choirs Vineyard
- A chance to speak to Birmingham Museum's curator of Modern Art, Lisa Beauchamp
- Live music throughout the event from local musician Christina Shergold
Join us for a magical evening of art, bubbles and blues music on Saturday December 3rd.
Terms and Conditions
- Over 18s only.
- No transfers or refunds.