7 pm - 9 pm Tuesdays
A therapeutic group for deepening mindfulness practice and enhancing well-being.
Through mindfulness practice, inner inquiry, and creative expression you can learn to open up to life with all its challenges and delights and to find new ways to accept and live with them.
- Receive training in the foundations of mindfulness meditation
- Express yourself using art materials in a non-judgemental space
- Discover your creative potential
- Find space in the business of your life
- Develop self-care and compassion for yourself and others
- Learn ways to skillfuly respond to the thinking mind in mindfulness meditation
- Cultivate spaciousness, ease and embodiment
- Inhabit the present moment
- Engage with others in a therapeutic group
- reduced stress and anxiety
- a greater sense of ease and well being
- improved mood and self-esteem
- more fulfilling personal relationships
- deepening insight
Beginners to art making/mindfulness welcome.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Low-cost places available for low/no income/mental health needs receiving benefits.
Facilitator: Nicky Roland, Art Therapist and Mindfulness Teacher
Next Intake Starting 15th November 2016
Eight Session Block - 15th, 22nd, 29th Nov, 6th, 13th, 20th Dec, 10th, 17th Jan
This group is ongoing with a minimum commitment of eight sessions required.
Eight session fee: £240
or call 07880 714 156
More info at www.arttherapyandmindfulness.com