Arts & Culture Kick Off
8th November 2011
The Junction, Cambridge
We are extremely pleased to invite you to a series of events that bring together arts and cultural organisations with technologists and creatives, creating new digital developments across the East.
The programme starts with an Arts & Culture Kick Off event in November 2011 and is followed by a Culture Hack East in February 2012.
Arts & Culture Kick Off is a perfect opportunity to look at:
- How we share knowledge between the arts and technology sectors?
- What we can think diffrently and collaborate better?
- What will help us innovate and try new things with reduced risk?
- How can we engage our audiences effectively through digital?
Throughout the event, you will;
- Hear from keynote speakers and inspirational stories from digital / cultural partnerships from previous Culture Hacks
- Kick back at a networking reception to share ideas, strategies and tactics
Who should attend Arts & Culture Kick Off?
Forward-thinking arts, creative and cultural professionals interested in Culture Hack and cross-sector collaboration e.g:
CEOs & artistic directors / audience development managers / education and archive professionals / cultural data managers / arts marketing professionals / web & online services managers / technologists / developers / software & user experience professionals / mobile & app developers: please pass this onto the appropriate person within your business.
This is a must attend event if you would like to be part of the exciting Culture Hack East set to take place in February of next year.
Contact: Jodie Pinkowski, Creative Front's Events and Marketing Assistant
This event is kindly supported by The Junction
When & Where
Creative Front Cambridgeshire supports and promotes creative practitioners and creative businesses: www.creativefront.org