Actions and Detail Panel
Arts Award... so what's stopping you?
Tue 25 April 2017, 11:00 – 14:00 BST
An informal support session for trained advisors working at Explore or Bronze level who are struggling to get started or to get through to moderation.
...keep meaning to get started (but keep putting it off)?
...feel that it's all too much work (and paperwork)?
...struggle to get the work assessed and through a moderation?
...find Arts Award slipping down your 'to do' list?
...feel a bit confused about it all?
...need a refresher and an action plan?
Come along and spend time with dedicated RIO consultants, an Arts Award senior moderator and trainer and others who also need help to move forward. Ask the question you didn't ask at training and spend dedicated time finding solutions that will move your Arts Award on. Enjoy a social lunch.
It's not about being perfect, but it is about being clear about your next steps and a way to make it work for you.
You will leave with:
- Clarity about the elements that are imortant in successful Arts Award delivery
- Tools to help you plan and deliver the qualification
- A clear idea about how much work is required to pass at these levels (by you and by the young people)
- Top tips with regard to evidencing and assessment
-Answers to your own questions
- A personal plan and free package of support from RIO to help you achieve a successful moderation