Actions and Detail Panel
Arts Media Contacts Workshop | Social Media for The Arts
If you are on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram but want more tangible results from them, then this workshop is for you. It is aimed specifically at artists and professionals working in the arts and creative industries and spells out the tricks of the trade. The topics covered are how to:
- Boost your impressions, likes, followers and page visits.
- Turn visits into audiences and sales.
- Using images effectively.
- Create short videos.
- Manage paid-for content and advertising.
- Use dashboards and other time-saving methods.
- Create interesting content.
We also look at:
- New trends in social media.
- Platforms you will be using in the future.
- Social media predictions for the year ahead.
The workshop is presented by Lucy Wilkes, social media consultant for Arts Media Contacts and the founder of Total Social Agency and Jessica Wood, director Artsinform Communications PR. Both specialists and experts in social media and arts PR.
Arts Media Contacts - Best Practice in Press and PR
The workshop finishes at 1pm. At 1.15pm we will have a demonstration of Arts Media Contacts for anyone who would like to stay for this. We will look at the basics of the service, how to use it effectively, offer PR tips and advice and show you how it is now optimised to work well with social media. This will finish at 1.45pm.
For more information go to www.artsmediacontacts.co.uk email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 488996