Curious Minds is delighted to invite schools and educational settings to book onto one of our Artsmark Development Days to start to plan their Artsmark Journey.
It is important that the Headteacher or a Senior Leader attends this day with one other member of staff.
The award will validate your existing arts provision and help you to:
- develop a 'Statement of Commitment' outlining your arts and cultural ambitions for the future;
- support young people to become creative, resilient, confident and articulate;
- broaden your curriculum;
- meet Ofsted objectives.
You will benefit from:
- moving at your own pace to achieve an Artsmark level of Silver, Gold or Platinum;
- a national network to help you build your expertise, with unique access to resources;
- a flexible approach that fits your own strategies, curriculum and planning cycles;
- CPD opportunities for staff.
Every child deserves to experience the arts and the new Artsmark aims to help you offer great art and cultural opportunities to children and young people.
For more information of what’s involved in a Artsmark Development Day go to: http://www.curiousminds.org.uk/whatwedo/adviceandsupport/whats-in-an-artsmark-development-day/