Curious Minds is delighted to invite schools and educational settings to book onto one of our Artsmark Development Days to start to plan their Artsmark Journey.
It is important that the Headteacher or a Senior Leader attends this day with one other member of staff.
The award will validate your existing arts provision and help you to:
- develop a 'Statement of Commitment' outlining your arts and cultural ambitions for the future;
- support young people to become creative, resilient, confident and articulate;
- broaden your curriculum;
- meet Ofsted objectives.
You will benefit from:
- moving at your own pace to achieve an Artsmark level of Silver, Gold or Platinum;
- a national network to help you build your expertise, with unique access to resources;
- a flexible approach that fits your own strategies, curriculum and planning cycles;
- CPD opportunities for staff.
Every child deserves to experience the arts and the new Artsmark aims to help you offer great art and cultural opportunities to children and young people.
For more information of what’s involved in a Artsmark Development Day go to: http://www.curiousminds.org.uk/whatwedo/adviceandsupport/whats-in-an-artsmark-development-day/
Please order tickets for both member of staff who will be attending.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
From The M62
At the end of the M62, take right hand lane. Go under the flyover and immediately turn right up the slip road onto A5058 Queens Drive.
Continue along Queens Drive A5058 to a major road junction with Walton Hall Avenue A580.
Turn left on Walton Hall - Walton Lane the A580.
At the end of Walton Lane, bear left onto A59 / Kirkdale Road.
Turn left onto B5186 / Great Homer Street.