Would you like some help in completing your Statement of Commitment?
As part of Royal Opera House Bridge's Artsmark programme we are holding a FREE Twilight Regional Support Workshop focusing on writing your Statement of Commitment.
This 90 minute workshop will refresh your memory on what Artsmark is looking for in the Statement of Commitment and provide clear advice and guidance on how to complete it. Please bring your draft Statement with you.
We'll cover key issues like:
- Top tips for effectively communicating your schools ambitions
- How to make sure your Statement meets the Arts Council's Quality Principles
- Tying your Statement of Commitment into your School Improvement Plan
- Turning your Statement of Commitment into an Action Plan
To get the best from this session bring:
- Your SDP/SIP
- Your action plan
- Notes from your Development Day (if you still have them)
- A colleague (preferably from a different department)
- Your Statement of Commitment as far as you have got - this may be a blank piece of paper, rough notes, strong first draft or anything in between.
For more resources, please visit: www.artsmark.org.uk