1pm - 4pm, Thursday 27 October 2016
Forbes Solicitors, Ribchester House, Lancaster Road, Preston PR1 2QL
This training session is delivered by Forbes’ Housing and Regeneration Team and will look at ASB & Possession Mock Hearings.
- By the end of this session you will:-
- Understand the legal tests which must be satisfied in ASB cases
- Understand the court process and what the Judges are looking for
- Prepare your case in order to succeed
- Save wasted legal costs and ensure that your organisation deals effectively with ASB on behalf of your customers
- Overview of the legal tests which must be satisfied when obtaining ex parte injunctions and on notice injunctions
- Mock ex parte and return injunction hearing followed by delegate role play
- Overview of the legal tests which must be satisfied when obtaining a possession order
- Mock hearing – a ‘tricky’ initial possession hearing
- Overview of the legal tests and case law when dealing with committal hearings
- A brief mock committal trial
The cost of this training is £30 + VAT. If you book three places, you will receive a fourth place free.