• Every employer in the building industry has a legal duty to provide training to employees who are likely to be exposed to asbestos, under the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.
• The highest risk groups are those involved in the refurbishment, repair or maintenance of buildings. Use of asbestos was banned in 2000, but large amounts were used before that time and are still present in the
buildings you work on.
• This training could save lives; it also protects your business from future legal claims should employees suffer from exposure to asbestos.The workshop will be Shield Environmental Services Ltd has more than 30 years experience within the Asbestos industry.
• A comprehensive course manual will be provided with the course.
• Light refreshments are included on the day
The FMB is a trade association established 75 years ago to protect the interests of small and medium-sized building firms.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.