Actions and Detail Panel
Asbestos Awareness Training Northampton
Thu 4 May 2017, 09:30 – 13:00 BST
Asbestos Awareness Training
Protect yourself from the UK's No.1 industrial killer!
Every year 5,000 people die from exposure to asbestos - many of them people like you.
The presence of asbestos can be obvious or hidden. Accidentally disturbing asbestos containing materials is a real danger to you and your employees.
Accidental exposure to asbestos is a major risk for:
- Maintenance staff
- Electricians, plumbers and gas fitters
- Painters, decorators, joiners and plasterers
- Demolition / construction workers
- Roofing contractors
- Heating, ventilation and telecommunication engineers
- Fire / burglar alarm installers
- Architects and building surveyors
- Shop fitters
As fully accredited members of UKATA (United Kingdom Asbestos Training Association) Acorn Analytical Services are experts in all aspects of asbestos surveys and awareness training.
Our comprehensive half day training course gives an excellent basic understanding of:
- Why asbestos is so dangerous and the fatal diseases associated with exposure
- UK law and regulations governing asbestos as well as your responsibilities to yourself, your employees and customers
- Where you might encounter asbestos, including the vital warning signs that asbestos is present
- How you can minimise the risks to you, your business and your valued employees with best practice techniques
- Emergency procedures if you discover asbestos
Open courses are held at our Northampton offices and cost just £50 + VAT per person.
Don't gamble with asbestos exposure - Get the info that could save your life