This course is designed to inform and refresh appointed doctors in legislation and best practice.
In addition, this course will provide a valuable supplement to the knowledge and skills for other Occupational Health and Safety practitioners, including those in training, who have an interest in the wider health standards for those who work with or are exposed to Asbestos.
The course is run by the Healthy Working Lives Group and is delivered by experts from the HSE and clinical practice in this area.
- To raise the competence of those involved in Asbestos issues by refreshing and informing appointed doctors in relation to legislation and best practice.
- To offer this course to the wider Occupational Health practitioner community.
- To provide legislative updates.
- To provide updated clinical experience in the detection and management of Asbestos related disease.
- To provide information and expertise in the event of unplanned exposure to Asbestos.
More details are available in the Asbestos Programme .
This course has received FOM CPD approval worth 6 CPD points for full attendance.
Please contact the HWLG team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries on course content, travel arrangements or alternative payment options.