Actions and Detail Panel
Ask About Me 2017
Thu 27 April 2017, 18:00 – 20:00 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
- Date - Thursday 27th April 2017
- Venue - Circomedia, St Paul's Church, Portland Square, Bristol, BS2 8SJ
- Dress Code - Smart or Smart Casual
- Time - 6pm-8pm
- Event Type - Networking for young adults (16-25) and professionals
- Tickets - £20 Professionals | £0 Young Adults
- Parking and accessibility - On street parking and fully accessible venue
- Food and drinks - There will be a selection of food and refreshments. Halal and vegetarian options will be available.
What Is 'Ask About Me'?
After success of previous years, the Babbasa flagship event returns once again! The event is a platform for aspiring young adults (16-25) from Bristol's inner city communities to meet local professionals and members of the community, and learn about different professions and find potential pathways to their industries of interest.
Following on from the evening, there will be the opportunity to join the Babbasa professional mentoring scheme as either a mentor or mentee. The structured programme runs for a 3 month period, which includes training and guidance. To find out more about our mentoring scheme, email Amy on email@example.com
At the event, there will be attendance from a diverse range of public and private sector industries such as Business, Media, Public Service, Sports, Engineering, IT, Education, Law and the Creative Arts. Plus... A variety of inspirational guest speakers, to be announced soon.
- What are my transport/parking options for getting to the event? - Parking is TBC once venue is announced.
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable? - You can transfer your ticket if you are not able to attend. Do get in touch with us to discuss.
- Can I update my registration information? - Yes, please get in touch or log in to Eventbrite to change your details.
- What is the refund policy? - Unfortunately we are not able to offer refunds for this event.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? - We will have a register, however we advise that you bring your ticket so we can check you in quickly.
- How do we become an event sponsor? - If you are interested in sponsoring the event and promoting your business to local professionals, please do get in touch to discuss our bespoke sponsorship packages. As a social enterprise, the Babbasa team are committed to developing long lasting relationships with local businesses. Please get in touch with Carrie - firstname.lastname@example.org or 07939 513798.
- Will the event be photographed/filmed? - Please note that there will be media coverage of the event which will solely b used for Babbasa purposes. If you do not wish to be filmed or photographed, please do let our Programme Coordinator know by emailing email@example.com
More information about Babbasa can be found on www.byep.org.uk