29th March | 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Join us for another popular session, designed to enhance your fundraising skills and knowledge. The Major Donor Special Interest Group and I Am Group are pleased to run another joint networking event to help enhance your skills.
With new issues cropping up left, right and centre, there has never been a more important time to discuss data protection and ICO regulations. Charities are asking lots of questions; Do we need consent? Opt in vs opt out? Can we use wealth screened data? Can we hold research? Who can we approach? What rules do we need to follow and what should charities be doing?
Our panel of whizzes includes:
- Daniel Fluskey, Head of Policy and Research at the Institute of Fundraising
- Ian Inman, Group Manager at ICO
- Andrew Thomas, CEO at Prospecting for Gold
- Nicola Williams, Research Director at Factary
- Andrew Beney, Partner at More Partnership
- Helen Hays, Co-Chair, Researchers in Fundraising & Research Campaigns Manager at the Prince’s Trust
- Laura Owen, Policy Officer, Researchers in Fundraising & Prospect Researcher at Christian Aid
Who should attend?
- Major donor fundraisers
- Fundraisers from other disciplines
- Marketeers, trustees, CEOs and all those who have responsibility for data protection and prospect research
Save This Event
When & Where
The I Am Group