Actions and Detail Panel
Aspirational Women 25th April/11th May 2017
Tue 25 April 2017, 09:00 – 17:30 BST
Who is it suitable for ?
The Aspirational Women’s Development Programme is designed for women from all backgrounds, ages and stages of their lives.
The results relate to the individual aims and objectives that each woman sets for herself. Many women use the programme for career development, to get results at work, such as new qualifications, promotions, new skills, a new attitude to change and a massive boost in confidence.
The Development Programme has a tried and tested format that is grounded in reality and delivered over 2 days, it consists of five simple yet powerful ingredients:
- A superb best-selling workbook, regularly up-dated and embracing all the material for the entire programme
- Two,one-day workshops spread over two weeks
- The provision of real, relevant and inspiring role models
- The encouragement of effective networks within the group
- A local support system to enable sustainable progress.
Overall, the programme tackles issues such as:
- career development
- building confidence
- realistic self-assessment
- aspects of being a woman
- identifying priorities
- assertiveness skills
- setting practical yet stretching goals
- improving your health
- stress management
- presenting a positive image
- improved communication skills
- building better relationships
- building networks