Assertiveness & Managing Difficult Behaviours
Wednesday, 14 December 2016 from 09:15 to 12:45 (GMT)
- Do you want to be able to achieve your goals, whilst also considering the needs of others?
- Do you want to remain control and deal with difficult situations well?”
- Do you want to manage difficult behaviours calmly, confidently and positively?”
If so, then come and join us on our “Assertiveness & Managing Difficult Behaviours”workshop
By the end of the workshop you will have:
- Described what can help or hinder communication in challenging situations.
- Discussed the benefits of being assertive for ourselves and the team.
- Explored how we feel and behave when challenged.
- Explored the difference between assertive, aggressive and submissive communication and behaviour.
- Identified a range of challenging behaviours and their impact.
- Identified and practised assertive communication skills and behaviours.
- Considered difficult behaviours and situations and how to handle them positively and assertively.
This session will be very practical and participative, so come along ready to join in!
When & Where
Sally McMahon, Skylark Training and Development Ltd.
Managing Director, Skylark Training and Development Ltd.