Assertiveness & Managing Difficult Behaviours
Wednesday, 14 December 2016 from 09:15 to 12:45 (GMT)
- Do you want to be able to achieve your goals, whilst also considering the needs of others?
- Do you want to remain control and deal with difficult situations well?”
- Do you want to manage difficult behaviours calmly, confidently and positively?”
If so, then come and join us on our “Assertiveness & Managing Difficult Behaviours”workshop
By the end of the workshop you will have:
- Described what can help or hinder communication in challenging situations.
- Discussed the benefits of being assertive for ourselves and the team.
- Explored how we feel and behave when challenged.
- Explored the difference between assertive, aggressive and submissive communication and behaviour.
- Identified a range of challenging behaviours and their impact.
- Identified and practised assertive communication skills and behaviours.
- Considered difficult behaviours and situations and how to handle them positively and assertively.
This session will be very practical and participative, so come along ready to join in!
Save This Event
When & Where
Sally McMahon, Skylark Training and Development Ltd.
Managing Director, Skylark Training and Development Ltd.