Who should attend?
This course has been designed for individuals wishing to examine and explore the behaviour of themselves and others. For those wishing to build and develop their existing skills and techniques which can be used in a wide range of interpersonal situations.
To familiarise participants with the principles of assertive behaviour. Analysing problems in a way to obtain an assertive outcome in a variety of situations. Using a participative approach the course will greatly improve the individuals interpersonal skills and their understanding of the effects of their behaviour on other people.
The course will cover:
- Identifying the effect of assertive, aggressive and passive behaviours
- Analysing behaviour in every day working life situations
- The behavioural patterns explained in the theory of Transactional Analysis
- Interpersonal skills and techniques designed to build on assertive behaviour
- Non verbal skills / body language
Throughout the course, learners will have sessions of questions & answers, alongside activities and exercises.