Actions and Detail Panel
Assertiveness- TCH (LEM_09)
Thu 18 May 2017, 09:00 – 12:30 BST
This is an ONS event only
These two modules have been designed to address the issues surrounding non-assertive behaviour and give the delegate an understanding of assertiveness together with tools and strategies to make real changes in their day to day lives. You must attend both modules.
Module 1 - 9am -11am
Module 2 - 11.30am -12.30pm
By the end of the modules you will be able to:
- Handle confrontation more easily and satisfactorily.
- Feel less stressed.
- Have greater self-confidence.
- Be more tactful.
- Improve your image and credibility.
- Be able to disagree more convincingly but in a way that maintains the effectiveness of a relationship.
- Resist other people’s attempts to manipulate you through bullying, emotional blackmail, flattery etc.
- Feel better about yourself and other people.