This Association Forum will look at how typical Membership and Trade Associations can get the most out of a joined-up CRM and website to increase personalisation, service and competiveness. The event is for executives and managers looking for honest and practical guidance to make clear improvements in the way they deal with both their current and prospective members.
As modern consumers we all have high expectation of personalisation and automation when we deal with supplier websites. The expectations of our members, whether as individuals or b2b members, are higher than ever before. Some membership bodies have successfully linked together their business systems and website to harness the power of both, while others are lagging far behind.
|15:00||Tea, Coffee & Networking on arrival|
||Presentation by Glenda Parker of Hart Square Consulting
Getting your digital integration strategy right before you start to avoid a bad experience and reap the benefits – real life examples of where it has worked!
||Presentation by Ahmed Eltohamy of SmartImpact
The Integrated CRM System – How?
|16:30||Tea and Coffee|
||Presentation by Ahmed Eltohamy of SmartImpact and Alex Skinner of Pixl8
CRM/CMS Case Studies
About your facilitator
Ahmed Eltohamy, Managing Technical Director of SmartImpact started his IT career in 1997 working for one of the largest petroleum companies in Egypt. He moved quickly into the Microsoft arena in early 1999 and became one of the first Microsoft Certified Professionals in Egypt.
Benefits covered in the seminar include:
- Improved online member service, including self-service wherever possible;
- More personalised, targeted and effective communications;
- Increase revenue by cross-selling and up-selling based on new insights about your members and their preferences
- Retention planning and pre-empting churn;
- Streamlining internal processes so colleagues can focus on more important tasks;
- Empowering colleagues with the right information, at the right time;
- Colleagues work with a single source of member information, rather than being sat in disparate systems or data silos.
Series Venue Sponsor
When & Where
The Association of Association Executives
The Association of Association Executives is a community of over 15,000 association executives in Europe, UK, and worlwide. It offers employees of professional, scientific, medical and business associations, societies, federations and other membership organisations: education, events, exchange of ideas and best practice, providing business-critical information, research, reports and directories.