Athena Network West Hove and Southwick Meeting
Women's Business Networking Lunch
Providing opportunities to make strategic connections with professionals in a wide range of industry sectors, and grow your business. Developing members’ business skills through interactive training and encouraging women in business to inspire and support others for greater success.
Our business network lunch meetings start at 12pm. Our visitors have the opportunity to meet other professional business women during a time of informal networking. At 12.30pm the formal section of the meeting starts and continues throughout lunch.
- Introduction – Regional Director Vivienne Smith acts as chairperson and will ensure that the meeting flows and keeps to time so that we can respect your business schedule.
- Monthly Minute – Every member and visitor is invited to present themselves and their business for 1 minute.
- Networking Strategy Training – A five minute networking strategy designed to enhance your networking skills and focus your networking activity for the next month.
- Business Support Training – This is a ten minute presentation given by an expert in an area that will help women with their business growth.
- Let’s Talk Business – An opportunity for members and visitors to pass on new business, testimonials or give recommendations.
- Closing – although the meeting officially finishes at 2pm, there will be an opportunity to carry on networking, which many members choose to do. Alternatively, we finish early enough for you to schedule another meeting in the afternoon.
To ensure that there is no conflict of interest each business networking lunch group allows only one person per profession to join. Before booking, please check the list of current businesses within the group to ensure that your profession isn't represented.
Vivienne Smith PERSONAL BREAKTHROUGH - Coach and Colour Consultant http://www.thelifeyoudeserve.co.uk/
Caroline Roberts-Quigley – Fundraiser – Chestnut Tree House http://www.chestnut-tree-house.org.uk/get-involved/fundraising/
Claude Lester – Advice 4 Business http://www.advice4business.com/
Jess Haslett – Health Kinesiology Brighton http://www.healthkinesiology-brighton.com/
Louise Gardiner – Travel Counsellors http://www.travelcounsellors.co.uk/louise.gardiner
Jenny Rutterford – Photographer http://www.jennyrutterford.com/
Gemma Thew – Crosby & Woods Solicitors http://www.crosbywoods.co.uk/about/gemma-thew
Erin Remien – Luxe Mortgage Ltd – mortgage broker – email: erin@LuxeMortgage.co.uk
Sarah Grinnell – IFA- IEP Financial http://www.iepfinancial.co.uk
Stef James – Independent Jewellery Stylist- Stella & Dot http://www.stelladot.co.uk/stefjames
Gemma Williams – Gem Yoga and Fitness http://gemyoga.co.uk/
Karen Thomas - Accountant and Tax Professional - Carpenter Box http://www.carpenterbox.com/
Louise McArragher- HR Consultant - www.lmhrconsulting.co.uk
Nicky Chisholm - Mumpreneurs Networking Club - http://www.mumpreneursnetworkingclub.co.uk/