Attract that job with Social Media
A live online seminar for job-hunters and career changers looking for practical help on how to get employers to notice and approach you. Forget advice on how to "stand out" in a pile of applications. How about being the one that employers find when looking for their ideal candidate online?
We'll show you how to get visible, get noticed, and start relationships with potential employers online.
Yorkshire Jobs is an online magazine aimed at employers and job seekers. It's a 'good career guide' and alongside employment opportunities, we provide careers advice, expert Q&As, news stories, top tips, HR and legal advice, employment law information and expert training like this webinar.
Suzi Allsopp and Jan Harris of Yorkshire Jobs have over 16 years experience of helping job-seekers find that perfect role. Liz Cable has been running online communities and social networks for 20 years, and has used her expertise to advise businesses of all sizes, including head-hunters, recruiters, global brands and local employers on social recruiting strategies. In this webinar she will reveal
- how recruiters are using social networks and mobile applications to source candidates
- how you can get yourself noticed online
- how you can start to build relationships with the people that matter using social tools.
£49 (incl VAT) for 60 minute webinar + workbook
The seminar is run online, live every time, login at 6.15 for a 6.30pm start.
Choose the date from the drop down menu above: Thursday 19th July or Thursday 2nd August
- How to create a LinkedIn profile that attracts employers to you
- How to be visible in relevant communities and on search engines
- How to demonstrate and prove your expertise in your field online
- How to find the perfect job through social search
- Communities and resources for jobseekers
- Using social media to get the inside track.
Call Suzi on 01756 668125 if you need more information.
Reach Further brings people together online to share, to work and to learn in online communities and social networks.
We help organisations & individuals make the most of the social web through training courses, consultancy, & social media strategy creation & delivery.
We are interested in ensuring that you have the skills, knowledge, and attitude in your own team to make social media work for you. Whether that's a Community of Practice to share specialist knowledge, or a social networking strategy to engage people online.
We empower you to reach further online and in business.