This participative workshop approaches the recruitment of volunteers from a sales and marketing perspective. We will explore:
- Marketing strategies
- How to 'sell' your opportunities
- Social media marketing
- Targeting the right audience
- Marketing on a shoestring
This course is suitable for anyone who has responsibility for recruiting volunteers and does not assume any prior knowledge of sales and marketing techniques.
By the end of the course you will:
- Feel confident in improving your current marketing materials or developing new materials.
- Have a good understanding of basic sales techniques and how to apply these within your role.
- Understand the value of targeting your promotional activities to attract the right kind of volunteers for your organisation.
- Have a good understanding of how different marketing tactics can generate different results.
This course is part of our highly regarded Volunteer Management series.
- Attracting and Recruiting Potential Volunteers – Thursday 5 March 2015
- Finding the Right Volunteer for the Right Role – Thursday 12 March 2015
- Supporting and Supervising Volunteers – Thursday 19 March 2015
- Managing Difficult Volunteer Behaviour – Thursday 26 March 2015
If you would like to book on all 4 courses and receive a 10% discount- please select the 4 volunteer management courses ticket.
To view our booking terms and conditions click here
When & Where
The Volunteer Centre at HARCVS
The Volunteer Centre at HARCVS is a service provided by the charity HARCVS and specialises in supporting volunteering within the Harrogate District. Our trainers are PTTLS qualified and have extensive experience of delivering training for volunteers and for staff from voluntary, community statutory and faith organisations.