Actions and Detail Panel
Attracting Property Investment
Sat, 19 Mar 2016, 09:00 – Sun, 20 Mar 2016, 17:00 GMT
This course is for you:-
- You are frustrated in not being able to move your property business forward due to lack of funds
- You need access to deposit money for new projects
- You have tried to interest potential investors before without success
“Anyone can find investment for property deals if they know where to find the people with money, how to attract them and how to make an offer that is compelling.” says Dr Martin Davies.
This course shows you how.
Course Content: Attracting Property Investment
- How to work out what potential investors want
- The principles of the Law of Attraction
- How to build your proposition
- How to tell your story
- Where to find potential investors
- How to engage with potential investors
- How to produce your Personal Finance Document
- How to tell if your investor is a ‘Sophisticated investor’
- How to structure the JV deal
- Draft JV documents
This course shows you what make potential investors tick, what they are looking for and what’s important to them.
You will be shown where to find potential investors and how you get to meet them.
You will learn how to introduce yourself in a memorable way, how you engage and build the relationship to the point where you are trusted.
You will learn how to put your offer forward in a compelling way.
You will also learn how to distinguish whether a potential investor is a ‘sophisticated investor’ (as defined by the FCA), what sort of deals work if they are and what you can do if they are not!
You will be provided with draft JV documents to help you put the deal together.
At the end of the two days, you will have a clear personalised plan covering how you can find and attract potential investors, how you get them to want to invest in you and your project and how to put the deal together.
Dr Martin Davies developed these skills over the last 12 years of attraction marketing. Since applying them to his property business over the last three years he has attracted investment of over £1 million. This has allowed him to build a property portfolio of nearly £3 million. More importantly, he has £0.5 million available from investors for new projects.