Publication Launch Event
2012 Audit of Political Engagement
18:30, Wednesday 25 April
Thatcher Room, Portcullis House, Westminster
The Hansard Society is delighted to invite you to the launch event of our 2012 Audit of Political Engagement - our annual health-check of democracy in the UK.
- Dr Ruth Fox - Director of Parliament & Government, Hansard Society, and co-author of Audit 9
- Matt Korris - Research Fellow, Hansard Society, and co-author of Audit 9
- Professor Gerry Stoker - Professor of Governance, University of Southampton
- Other panellists TBA
Chair: Fiona Booth - Chief Executive, Hansard Society
- How have coalition politics affected public perceptions of and participation with the political process?
- What has the public's reaction been to another year of economic crisis?
When & Where
Founded in 1944, the Hansard Society is a charity working in the UK and around the world to promote democracy and strengthen parliaments. An independent, non-partisan political research and education Society, our work is rooted in the belief that the health of representative democracy rests on the foundation of a strong Parliament and an informed and engaged citizenry.