Actions and Detail Panel
Authentic Indian Cooking Workshop
Wed 29 March 2017, 10:00 – 14:30 BST
Have you ever wanted to go inside an indian kitchen and learn how to cook authentic healthy indian food the traditional way?
Are you looking to cook a few dishes a week that the children are going to love without making it too spicy?
On this practical hands-on workshop with Kiron, you will:-
- Learn how to cook 2 / 3 vegetarian dishes
- Learn how to cook indian rice
- Learn how to cook Roti (flatbread also known as Chappati)
- You will be emailed the recipes at the end of the workshop to recreate the dishes time & time again
- All ingredients will be provided and you get to take away what you have made
- You also get to take away a jar of my home-made Garam Masala which is an essential for most indian recipes
- A 50% off voucher for an Indian Head Massage to be booked & taken within the next 3 months
This workshop is for a small intimate group of 6 people.
Private individual lessons or larger groups sessions are available so feel free to call to discuss on 07939 169817
Information about the venue
The nearest bus stop is on Falcondale Road just past The Ridgeway
There is car parking directly outside for upto 5 cars