Actions and Detail Panel
Authentic Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
Tue 21 March 2017, 18:15 – 20:30 GMT
In an interactive session, participants will be able to
- Define Authentic Leadership
- Explore what Authentic Leaders do
- Examine the overlap between Emotional Intelligence Competencies and Authentic Leadership
- Describe Goleman’s Leaderships Styles and consider their own
- Develop learning/action points to take away for themselves and/or their business
- Exploring our understanding of Authentic Leadership and Emotional Intelligence,
- Considering the relationship between the two, and
- What it means for them as individuals both personally and professionally
Who would benefit from attending?:
HR professionals, consultants, leaders, students and anyone who has an interest in understanding their own and others’ leadership impact.
Brief speaker/company profile:
Shirley Ficken is an Independent Leadership Coach/Consultant working with organisations, teams and individuals to improve performance and motivation. She has a background of 25 years in Financial Services in a variety of Learning and OD roles. A Fellow of the CIPD, Shirley has a Post-Graduate Certificate in Business & Executive Coaching and a Post-Graduate Diploma in Coaching Psychology, and seeks to bring a balance of helpful support and challenge in her work.