Discovering or re-discovering who you really are, what you are really good at and what gives you fulfilment is at the heart of the Authentic Lives Workshop. Having the space to dream and to visualise your future brings purpose, clarity and direction for where you want to head in life.
Will you take just two days out of your schedule to immerse yourself in your own personal journey of discovery, a journey that will yield rich and life transforming insights and outcomes?
The Authentic Lives Workshop will help you to:
- Grow in understanding & confidence of who you really are
- Identify your core strengths and values
- Discover what uniquely fulfils you
- Identify gremlins that limit your potential
- Understand what gives you personal significance
- Plot out your 1 year, 3 year and 10 year goals
- Reach your potential at work, at home and at play
The workshop runs for two full days from 9am to 5.30pm on both days and you need to be able to attend both days - Friday 27th & Saturday 28th January.
You can view an introductory video about the workshop here:
There is a registration fee of £50 to cover the basic costs of running the workshop. If for any reason you cannot afford this please get in touch as scholarships can be offered as we want the workshop to be available to anyone who would like to participate.