Actions and Detail Panel
Autism, from diagnosis to intervention
Sat 25 March 2017, 09:00 – 13:00 GMT
The Autism Strategy for Stirling & Clackmannanshire
Celebrating Autism Awareness Month 2017
Autism: from diagnosis to intervention
- 9.00-9.30 am Registration
- 9.30- 9.40:Welcome and overview: Alan Milliken, Head of Communities and People, Stirling Council
- 9.40-10.10: Behaviour management, Zofia Bukiel and Susan Fullerton, Plus Stirling
- 10.10-10.40: Social stories- Vicki McCarthy, Reach for Autism
- 10.40-11.00 Right click- Dr Catriona Stewart, Scottish Autism
- 11.00- 11.30: Market Place & Idea wall for views of parents/ possible video corner. Coffee and tea
- 11:30- 11:35: Elizabeth Graham, PhD Researcher Autism/ Stirling University
- 11.40- 12.00. Mindfulness- David Murray Edu Psychologist, Stirling Council.
- 12.00- 13.00: SMART model- Dr Judith Piggot, NHS Forth Valley.
- Plus Stirling
- Scottish Autism
- Stirling Carer Centre
- Autism Network Scotland
- Association for Real Change (ARC) Scotland
- Forth Valley College
- Elizabeth-Anne Graham/ PhD Student at Stirling University: Experiences of supporting pupils with ASD in secondary school.
- Green Routes
We are also screening Life, Animated with Q&A on 4th April at the MacRobert art centre 7;15pm.