San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Automation nights is an event for people who are passionate about build and release automation.
Our ambition is to bring up topics and enable discussions that matter to you. The event is open for talks related to:
- Processes and methods. Continous Integration, Deployment and Delivery, DevOps, NoOps, CM best practices, etc.
- Tools used for automation. Chef, Jenkins, Yocto, Docker, Puppet, Gradle, Ansible, Bamboo, Travis CI, Mesos or whatever you use to automate build or relase process
- Research and what is coming
- You think something is missing? Get in touch with the organisers!
Automation Nights v15.09-STHLM
A warm welcome to Automation Nights Stockholm September edition! We hope you are going to like it!
- Food, drink and mingle
- Fredrik Håård - Building Bitsynchub: Automating Mercurial & Git
- Andrey Devyatkin - Synchronizing parallel delivery flows in Jenkins using Groovy, BuildFlow and a bit of black magic
- Håkan Rönngren - Test automation - do we still need test engineers?
- Next event announcement, raffle from the sponsors
When & Where
Praqma - The Continuous Delivery and DevOps Company
Our mission is to help organizations to build quality into their software, as opposed to gluing it on after it's finished. We carry best practises in through the front door and facilitate collaboration between companies through extensive contributions to Open Source.
Our core services are strategic consulting, automation (anything as code), and training. We also offer support and Service Level Agreements on your Continuos Delivery tool stack.
Continuous Delivery is our credo - DevOps runs in our veins.