COACHES’ AUTUMN RETREAT
Sunday 9th October 2016, The Meeting Room, 2 Northdown Street, King's Cross, N1 9BG
This is our last retreat this year, a day to consolidate, reflect and prepare for the post summer season of getting down to business! We will spend the day together learning, exchanging ideas, supporting and challenging each other and getting creative in our approaches. Our aim is for you to leave feeling energised and recharged!
The programme includes:
- CPD – Procrastination, how we can manage it for us and our clients.
- Creative techniques and tools - looking at Judgement.
- Peer Coaching – 45 mins with a fellow coach - a invaluable opportunity to discuss your achievements and upcoming challenges.
- Top tips and idea sharing - on a chosen theme.
- Spotlight – Bring your topic or dilemma for a high energy question and answer session - a regular retreat favourite.
The day will run from 10am – 5.30pm. As ever there will be tea/coffee, homemade cakes, and plenty of colourful stationery. Our retreats are highly collaborative, so you will take part in everything and what you bring will become part of the day. We very much look forward to seeing you there.
The retreat will be led by professional coaches Lucy Hare and Sharon Baker.
Cost is £90 (£75 Early bird up to Sunday 11th September 2016).
Book direct here on Eventbrite. Contact Lucy at LRH@btopenworld.com for further details or queries.
We very much look forward to seeing you there.
97% of delegates rate the retreats as 'excellent'. What they say:
“ a brilliant, collaborative retreat ……….engaging and inspiring….. “Such a supportive atmosphere… it will reinvigorate your coaching practice…."
"….packed with coaching gems……invaluable both professionally and personally….. it built my confidence hugely……You have given me more belief in myself”