This five day course is a complete practical guide to key programming using the AVDI.
DAY 1 - AVDI Foundation Course
Day one is essential for users to understand installing, navigating and operating an AVDI. Practical usgae of the ABPROG along with advanced usgae of the Tag Key Tool is also incorporated in the course.
DAY 2-3 - VAG Key Programming Course
Day two and three is a comprehensive practical guide to VAG key programming on the following VAG systems:
- UDS - CAN BUS + CS
- RB8 - KESSY
- EZS KESSy - BCM2
Renault - Theory and practical key learning via OBD. Theory and practical key learning on new system including reading of BCM with ABPROG.
Toyota - Theory and practical none-proximity key learning via OBD and EEPROM file, including SMART module programming.
Ford - Theory and practical key learning via OBD.
Vauxhall - PIN code reading from the vehicle and manual selection of vehical control units. Theory and practical key learning via OBD and from EEPROM file.
Porsche - Theory and practical learning via OBD and from EEPROM file.
Mercedes - Online key calculation and programming of MCU from key. Theory and practical key learning via OBD.
Mitsubishi - Theory and practical key learning via OBD.
Hyundai - Selecting correct control module and reading PIN code. theory and practical of key learning via OBD.
Chrysler - SKIM code reading. Theory and practical key learning via OBD.
- Ability to download and install AVDI Diagnostics software
- Interface navigation and an understanding of common relationships between different AVDI Diagnostics
- Importance of log files, and how to find and use them
- Removal and reading of EEPROM's. ABPROG coverage (including soldering)
- Understanding the TAG Key Tool interface and advanced functions of TAG Key Tool
- Familiarization with main VAG immobiliser systems
- Theoretical & practical programming of Key Learning on VAG systems.
- Understanding different procedures of key learning for: