Actions and Detail Panel
Avian Genetics and Immunity Symposium
Mon 19 June 2017, 09:00 – 18:00 BST
Research on Avian Genetics and Immunity (RAGI) has been established to strengthen global partnerships and links between academic researchers, students and the poultry professionals working on the genetics of avian immunity. The symposium will provide a forum for discussion and exchange of ideas around the single theme of exploiting available opportunities in ultimatelly dealing emerging and existing infectious avian diseases in poultry production systems and to safeguard food supplies and human health.
In the Symposium, it is planned to address basic, applied and commercial aspects of research on avian genetics and immunology. Therefore, we cordially invite all stakeholders including senior scientists and young researchers from academia, industry and government organisations.
The meeting invites proposals for both oral and poster presentations in following areas:-
• Emerging Themes in Avian Genetics and Genomics
• Novel Approaches in Studying Avian Immunogenetics
• Mechanistic Studies on Cellular and Humoral Immunity
• Pathogen Mechanisms of Immune Evasion
• Host-Pathogen Interactions – Virulence and Pathogenicity
• Next Generation Immunisation and Disease Control Strategies